The Association of “Friends of Old Lorgues and Saint Ferréol” is a voluntary organisation made up of a wide range of people who live in Lorgues and the surrounding area who are committed to the preservation and enhancement of the town’s heritage.

Under French Association Law of 1901 we are recognised as a non-profit making body that is an Association of Public Utility.

Although we work in close association with the Lorgues Council (La Mairie de Lorgues) we are independent and are funded purely by personal and corporate support.